(Dalsjöfors, 2019) The 1981 double murder in Dalsjöfors old mansion has left its mark on the local folklore as people still talk about the “scratching” sound from the radiator where the murderer Mr. Jakobson tortured and strangled his victims.
(Dalsjöfors, 2019) The mines under Dalsjöfors northern suburbs are no longer open for visitors after the tragic death of eight British tourists who got lost in the more than 300 km long tunnels in 1998.
(Dalsjöfors, 2019) There are many reports of locals having seen the ghost of “Racke-Lars”, Dalsjöfors last official hangman, on the second floor of his house near the harbor, just 200 metres from the old gallows.
(Dalsjöfors, 2019) Until this day no investigation has been able to explain the recordings of a “whispering voice” from the broken pipes in Grå Kyrkan that has been abandoned for more than 70 years.
(Dalsjöfors, 2019) Still House on the infamous Queen Fredrika Street is a popular spot for ghost hunters as there is yet no explanation revealing the secret behind the black liquid that pours out of the wall behind “Agatha’s staircase”.
(Dalsjöfors, 2019) The cellar under “The Widower and The Shadow” pub in Old Town Dalsjöfors was sealed in 2008 after the disappearance of three women who voluntarily agreed to spend a night in the chamber where the chilling remains of four young children were discovered just a year earlier.
(Dalsjöfors, 2019) The old door to “The Cholera House” in Dalsjöfors where the corpses were put after the last outbreak in 1811 still bears the warning symbol “Myling” that in old days warned travelers of entering the haunted building.
(Skee, 2019) The flooded graveyard “Utkärr” southwest of St Olaf’s Cathedral in Skee is famous for its underwater tombs, some of which date back to 3,400 BC.